There’s a level of travel that you can achieve wherein you almost cease to exist as you have been known to yourself. I don’t mean it as in a feeling of meaningless, or emptiness, but a sort of new kind of existence takes place. You become just particles in motion, closer in frequency to a ghost or…
A quote from Henry James (via julianaeveryday)
I love wasabi peas and red sour patch kids.
A quote from Yours truly.
1. Women Poop. (especially the pretty ones)
2. You’re only getting older
3. Most people masturbate. - especially him.
4. Your mother has sex (and if shes lucky, so does your grandmother)
5. People are flawed like everything else.
6. Better the love, worse the pain.
7. A man’s sexual peak does not match a woman’s"
A quote from Jostein Gaarder (via suzywire) (via loveyourchaos)
395. Be mindful of what comes between you and the earth. Buy good tires, good sheets, and good shoes.
How I dress myself.
I think “fashion” is kind of bogus, but I do find some legitimizing and redeeming qualities about fashion: you can change the way you feel and are portrayed by what you wear. Thats a fact, and its been that way since humans started to dress themselves. So pay attention to how you want to feel in your threads, don’t over think it though. Style doesn’t come quickly, its developed over a period of time and continues to evolve (making it more and more difficult for other people to get clothes for you)
I operate under a couple of “rules”:
- Always listen to your mood or the mood you are trying to get into- saucy, business, mellow etc. this will inform your dress
- Think about your color palette before you throw stuff on- I keep it simple; its either black or brown for me…
- Always match your leathers- wrist watch to belt to shoes.
- Have at least two watches- one black and one brown- the watch is our most elementary accessory
- Accessorize- but NEVER too much. You don’t want to be a caricature- or maybe you do…
- I like to contrast dress it up or dress it down- dress up casual stuff, and dress down formal stuff
- Try to make your fashion choices functional. Guys that have purely aesthetically driven clothes are usually perceived as pretentious or gay…
- Don’t wear the same color on the bottom and top
- Get some sweet kicks
pbs special on the “highrise” of sustainable design in Americas most densely populated city.
414. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
he was a gentleman…. thats as far as i’ve gotten.
I love frozen thinmint girl scout cookies. plain and simple.